Thank you for Taking The TechPACT Pledge.
Here are some things you can do today to demonstrate your commitment:
Provide feedback and insights to help shape our agenda and priorities for success in the year ahead: https://my.thoughtexchange.
Have others take the Pledge
Share The TechPACT’s mission
Support The TechPACT community
Add a diverse candidate to your team
Mentor or sponsor a diverse colleague
Buy from a minority supplier
Volunteer at an organization that shares our commitment
Speak up when you see micro-aggressions or subtle acts of exclusion
Evaluate candidates based on skills instead of degrees
And here are The TechPACT’s Guiding Principles:
- Membership is inclusive. Anyone who takes the pledge and completes a profile is considered a member.
- Membership carries no fee, but requires an obligation to be active in contributing to the mission of The TechPACT.
- Members shall refrain from attempting to use their TechPACT association for profit.
- The TechPACT name or logo can only be used by corporate entities with written permission and never in a manner to suggest endorsement.
- The TechPACT may forge partnerships with nonprofit or educational organizations that measurably advance The TechPACT’s mission.
- Voluntary corporate, foundation and individual donations are accepted to cover general operating expenses.
- The TechPACT will not enter into commercial partnerships or transactions—philanthropic or otherwise—that imply endorsement of entities, products or services.