Who Are The TechPACT Founders?
TechPACT was founded by a group of CIOs and technology leaders with over 200 years of experience in developing and implementing strategic technology visions aligned with organizational goals and objectives. Each of them shares a passion for their field and their colleagues, and collectively they have expertise in application systems, infrastructure, cloud architectures, business intelligence, automation, artificial intelligence, data and analytics, digital solutions, professional services, cybersecurity, marketing, media and much more.
What Are Our Guiding Principles?
- Membership is inclusive. Anyone who takes the pledge and completes a profile is considered a member.
- Membership carries no fee, but requires an obligation to be active in contributing to the mission of TechPACT.
- Members shall refrain from attempting to use their TechPACT association for profit.
- The TechPACT name or logo can only be used by corporate entities with written permission and never in a manner to suggest endorsement.
- TechPACT may forge partnerships with nonprofit or educational organizations that measurably advance TechPACT’s mission.
- Voluntary corporate, foundation and individual donations are accepted to cover general operating expenses.
- TechPACT will not enter into commercial partnerships or transactions—philanthropic or otherwise—that imply endorsement of entities, products or services.
Founded By CIOs To Make A Difference
TechPACT was founded by a group of impassioned technology leaders joined together to create a direct and effective approach to address underrepresentation in the technology community, which lags behind other professional sectors for proportionate representation among Blacks, African Americans, LatinX, and women.
Sr. Director, Supply Tech at Inmar Intelligence
Denise Russell Fleming
Dean Del Vecchio
Sarah Angel-Johnson (Emeritus)
People Experience (FinServ) at Red Ventures
Adjunct Assistant Professor at UNC Chapel Hill, Gillings School of Public Health
Zorik A. Amusin
Director CIO Events at Premier Connects
TechPACT, Head of Programs
TechPACT, Head of Fundraising
Leader, Solutions Architecture At Amazon Web Services
TechPACT, Head of Partnership and Community outreach
Director, Information Security – Audit & compliance at Mosaic North America
TechPACT, Head of Research
TechPACT, Head of Operations
How We Support The Technology Community
Mentorship & Support
TechPACT supports diversity at all levels of organizations and provides mentorship to young people of color and young women to aspire to be tech leaders.
Are you from the Media?
Looking for more information about TechPACT’s mission and how we’re actively working to make a change?